Please read through the policies of the website prior to utilizing this site. If you comply with the policies below then you can continue viewing the websites information. From this point forward, partyschooled.com and all affiliated web pages will be referred to as "we" "us", & "our" and the user on the site will be referred to as "you" & "your".
1. Initially, when using this site, the user must be of legal age to consume alcoholic beverages. In the United States it is 21 years of age. If you do not meet this guideline you agree not to use our site. We make no exceptions.
2. If you meet the requirements outlined in item number 1, you hereby relinquish partyschooled.com on any liability that can be associated to this site. This includes, but is not limited to, physical, intellectual, or emotional damage resulting from this site.
3. partyschooled.com does not support binge drinking, driving under the influence, or underage drinking and suggests that anyone that consumes an unhealthy amount of alcohol seeks help. Such help can be found at www.alcoholics-anonymous.org
4. As a user, you understand that the information provided by us, partyschooled.com, is only for entertainment purposes and reenactment could result in bodily harm. Under no circumstances, from reading this policy, will you, the user, hold partyschooled.com liable to any damages that occur forthwith.
5. Throughout partyschooled.com there will various advertisements. Though they are presented on our site we bear no direct affiliation with their sites and therefore, in using their information, products or any other item, you will not hold partyschooled.com accountable for any occurrences. If a situation was to occur your course of action would be to present this to us in which we will then determine the best course of action.
6. All information located on partyschooled.com is property of partyschooled.com and can not be duplicated in any way without our express written consent.
7. In submitting an item to us, be it a picture, video or written document, you realize that we have exclusive rights to use such item in any manner seen fit. If something was submitted that wasn't the original intellectual property of the submitter, you as original owner of such material must make partyschooled.com aware of such an instance. From here partyschooled.com will choose the recourse deemed fit and in doing so holds no responsibility of negligence of intellectual property unethically submitted.
8. If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, please contact us.
1. In common with other websites, log files are stored on the web server saving details such as the visitor's IP address, browser type, referring page and time of visit. Cookies may be used to remember visitor preferences when interacting with the website. Where registration is required, the visitor's email and a username will be stored on the server.
2. How the Information is used.
The information is used to enhance the vistor's experience when using the website to display personalised content and possibly advertising.
E-mail addresses will not be sold, rented or leased to 3rd parties.
E-mail may be sent to inform you of news of our services or offers by us or our affiliates.
3. Visitor Options
If you have subscribed to one of our services, you may unsubscribe by following the instructions which are included in e-mail that you receive.
You may be able to block cookies via your browser settings but this may prevent you from access to certain features of the website.
Cookies are small digital signature files that are stored by your web browser that allow your preferences to be recorded when visiting the website. Also they may be used to track your return visits to the website.
By using this site you agree to the policies listed above.
If you have any questions please email